Our Student Partnership
Ezer Mizion will partner with individuals who are serious about participating in educational programs in Israel and help them raise the funds needed to attend their chosen program. Their fundraising efforts will not only benefit students by helping them get to Israel, but it will fill our scholarship fund, which will then be disbursed to students in need of a scholarship. Remaining funds from our scholarship pool will be put towards the processing of DNA testing to grow our Bone Marrow Registry, helping to save lives around the world.
Participants who qualify will be given their own web page and a link to collect donations for this very important cause. Participants then share this page via email, text, social media and all other outlets to raise money to help fill the scholarship fund. It will be up to the participant to pass this page around with a personalized request for donations to help them achieve their goal.
Donors will receive a tax receipt from Ezer Mizion for the maximum allowable amount.
Participate in the Program
Want to attend a program in Israel but are finding expenses too high?
Are you looking to raise money to help get you to Israel so you can spend time learning about the land and all it has to offer?
Do you want to spend your gap year or attend an educational program in Israel but you are having a difficult time raising the funds to do so?
Then partner with Ezer Mizion and we will help you get there! Ezer Mizion relies on the volunteer efforts of over 20,000 volunteers to help run all of our services and departments.
We believe in you being in Israel.
Criteria to Apply
Participants must live in Canada and have graduated with a post-secondary high school diploma by program start date.
The program you are planning to attend must be located in Israel.
Participants must be attending a program, for a minimum of 1 week, and the program must include a Jewish educational component studying History, Archeology, Religion or Political Science.
A copy of your acceptance letter to the program you are attending and the course curriculum must be provided.
A minimum of $360 must be raised to begin the scholarship process.
Steps to Complete Your Application
- Download the Registration Application and submit it to the Ezer Mizion Canada office via email, fax or mail.
- We approve your eligibility for our scholarship program and set you up with your own personal link to our scholarship website.
- You send people to your personalized website to make donations to receive a tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount.
- Once your campaign closes, an independent committee will decide on your scholarship amount.
- Scholarship funds will be sent directly to your program indicating that it goes towards your tuition and a letter will be sent to you informing you of your scholarship amount.